GPS WATCH Q50 MANUAL
Please read the instruction of the smart watch carefully before using, The color is subject to the actual product.
Quick Start Guide:
- Remove the battery cover, install a small SIM card, activate the Caller Identification function and subscribe to a monthly traffic package (the 30M/month package is recommended, and should be 2G GSM network).
- Install the battery, put on the cover, and then tighten the screws.
- Press and hold the ON/OFF key until a ringtone is heard, and a message indicating that the watch is being started up is displayed on the screen. The watch can not be powered off locally after the major guardian’s number is set. To power it off, should use the mobile APP.
- Download the app to your mobile phone (scan the two-dimensional code on the last page of this guide), and then register it.
- Charging: Use the USB charging cable to insert the USB interface on the left side of GPS watch, and connect the other end of the charging cable to a computer or the charger.
- Emergency Call: Press the side KEY 1, side KEY 2 or side KEY SOS to dial the familiarity number that is preset through the APP.
- Smart calling: all devices can call the watch phone directly when they are sent out from the factory, after setting the main monitor number, white list phone numbers can call the device only after setting the main monitor numbers, SOS numbers. (To prevent harassing phone calls)
II. Descriptions of Smartwatch
III. Screen output
IV. Packing list
- Product Features:
- GPS +LBS (Base station positioning) dual mode positioning
- SOS function, two way communication
- GEO fence
- Anti-drop alarm
- Low-battery alarm
- Real time tracking
- Tamper alarm
8)Calling and Intercom
If the watchband is unbuckled after the watch has been on wrist for more than three minutes, the APP client will receive a warning message showing that the watch is taken off. You can disable this function when the product is put aside.
- Monitoring call
Enter your phone number in the dialog box, click OK, and the watch will dial your phone number immediately after a command returns. When in conversation, the speaker of the watch is disabled and does not make any sound.
- Simple use instruction
- Operations on the Client
1. Downloading and Logging In to the App
- Use the smartwatch to scan the two-dimensional code as below to obtain a download address.
- Start the APP client, please register the tracker. You are advised to change the password upon the first use.
2. Real-time Tracking
- Enter the Real-time Tracking menu, and you can see the location of the watch. Click the
Refresh button, the location of the watch can be updated. The map can be resized as you like.
- Long press the start button on the watch to record the voice, release the power button to send the record to APP.
- When watch received a record, the screen will have a voice sign, short press SOS key to play the record, all voice broadcast, sign will disappear.
- Interval of sending GPS data: There are three modes available.
- Quick positioning: position information is reported every 10 seconds. This mode allows you to receive position information frequently, but is power-consuming. Please do not set your watch to run in this mode for a long time.
- Default setting: position information is reported every 10 minutes. This mode is recommended.
- Power-down Mode: position information is reported every 1 hour.
- Major Guardian’s Number: It refers to a phone number to receive power shortage warning message. After setting the major guardian’s number, it is impossible to turn off the watch directly. Instead, pressing and holding the ON/OFF key will originate a call to the guardian’s number.
Monitoring Call: Enter your phone number in the dialog box, click OK, and the watch will dial your phone number immediately after a command returns. When in conversation, the speaker of the watch is disabled and does not make any sound.
- Emergency Number: Besides Dad’s and Mom’s numbers, the number of another guardian
can also be set. Enter a guardian’s number, and confirm. The setting is successful if the watch shows that the command has been returned. Press the Dad key for 3 seconds, the watch will dial the first emergency number (to send out a distress signal).
Set a white list: add phone numbers to the white list. Then the device can receive calls only f rom users on the white list, in addition to the main number and emergency numbers, to avoid unwanted calls.
- Tamper Alarm: If the watchband is unbuckled after the watch has been worn for more than three minutes, the APP client will receive a warning message showing that the watch is taken off. You can disable this function when the product is put aside.
- Setting low battery alarm: The watch battery capacity display percentage. If less than 15%, it will alarm after 5 minutes, the watch will send alarm message to the App. Setting pedometer: The watch have vibration sensor, User can turn on the pedometer function during exercise, it will begin to counter steps, the watch will indicate the users’ steps number real time so that the users can know the exercise station through the APP, the watch pedometer state will change to week after turn off the pedometer function.
- History: Records generated in the last 90 days are accessible. You can select whether to display the positions with the LBS.
Electric Fence: After adding an electric fence name, you can set a fence with the watch as the centre and with a radius of 100 to 5000. The APP Client will receive an alarm when the watch enters or exits the fence.
- Watch Message: All alarm messages the watch has received will be displayed.
- It prompts that the number you dialed is busy now when dialing the watch with your mobile phone. (The SIM card has not activated the caller identification function yet, so that the watch is unable to identify any number. Please activate this function first.)
- If Sending or Sending Failed is always displayed after commands are set on the APP client, the reason may be one of the following:
a There is no signal or weak signal of a GPRS network at the place of the watch, so that GPRS data cannot be transmitted; b The GPRS access function has not activated for the SIM card in the watch. It is recommended that you subscribe to a 30M monthly GPRS traffic package.
c The line is engaged. GPRS data transmission will be automatically stopped during a
- The APP client showed that the watch is off-line all the time:
a The balance of the SIM card is insufficient, so that data transmission and call services are prohibited; b The watch is powered off or suffering a power outage; c There is no signal or weak signal at the place of the watch (In such case, the watch data rarely can be uploaded to the server).
The distance between the watch and a base station is as long as several hundreds meters: The watch is in base station positioning state. The positioning precision depends on the density of base stations around the watch. The actual precision of base station positioning is 50 to 1000 meters.
The product is specifically designed for children, elders and other groups needing custody. Do not use the product for illegal purposes, such as tracking and tapping other persons’ privacy. All consequences arising from such illegal actions should be borne by the user! We will not be responsible for any loss incurred there from.