IN STOCK at supplier.
If ordered before 12PM: DELIVERED next day (main centres) or 2-3 days (regional areas or large items) syn
The 4GB DDR4 2400 MHz SO-DIMM Memory Module from Crucial provides a capacity of 4GB for notebooks as well as most NUCs. This RAM chip is compatible with systems that have a 260-pin slot and support non-ECC, unbuffered DDR4 memory. With more memory, the computer can handle demanding applications as well as run multiple programs at the same time. In addition, it operates at 1.2V and offers other energy features to reduce power consumption.
- Speeds start at 2133 MT/s
- Increase bandwidth by up to 30%
- Reduce power consumption by up to 40% and extend battery life
- Faster burst access speeds for improved sequential data throughput
- Optimized for next generation processors and platforms
- Available in modules up to 8GB and kits up to 32GB
- Limited lifetime warranty